Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One step closer

I just purchased my last available New Mutants book. It was a signed signature series copy of #87 by Stan Lee. They lowered the price to an amount I was comfortable with. I know Stan Lee had nothing to do with the book but since I had so many of the Liefeld set already set I figured why not.

After I purchased it a second one showed up on eBay. This one was a bidding option. I am going to bid on it to a certain price because it is signed by someone who actually had something to do with the book. I have the extra funds since I am almost done with the set. There are only a few left that I need so I started to upgrade to a signature series for the ones I don't already have.

Twenty percent of my set is signed. I sent out four more to get another couple signatures hoping they retain a 9.8. After I pay those off I'll need to finally send those books in I want to get graded, some to flip, some to keep. CGC has been slow grading and when I sent my books in last October I got them back quickly. By the time I send them in I should have the money.

Thanks for Reading
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment