Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back on my Computer

For the past few days I have been stuck entering my blogs by my phone. Even though I was fortunate to be able to do so, I started to miss a lot of stuff i took for granted. For instance as I am writing this I am following an eBay item that will be ending in over thirty minutes. Of course this will be for a comic book graded by CGC. a comic book I technically don't even collect anymore since Daredevil went on his own. Either way I plan on bidding on it and if I am lucky will win.

The other item I have been having withdrawal symptoms form is being able to write on Comicbooked. com It has been far too long that i was able to post anything. I plan on getting some sleep first but one i wake up I will persevere through the amount of writing I have to get done. Writing for fun is great, writing with a cause in mind is a bit more difficult. I actually want to continue to write now...but my eyes are getting heave and even now I am hoping I can stay up to bid.

I also miss interacting with the registry members and notice a great many journals have been added over the past five days. I look forward to mentioning on the journals I can and of course adding my own. I think I currently have 169 and hope to grow to 200 by my two year anniversary date. Well I am off to go check out the auctions I missed in the hopes that I might find a book I need, a rare find, or a very cheap deal.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment