Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogging without a Computer

My computer and I are having a disagreement and although I rudely forced a shut down, the computer is winning. I had plans to update a portion of my CGC comic book collection and update my data base with my new books.

The most difficult part is not being able to write. Sure I can swype a quick blog but it isn't the same. I had a few articles I was finishing up and now I am sitting here trying to express myself through my phone. I work six days a week and Thursday is that one day I can play catch up on my chores and leisurely activities....like enjoying my comic books.

I wanted to start photographing my encapsulated books and although I can take the photos I won't be able to view them properly until my computer is up and running. I tend to start all my blogs/journals with paper and pen but then transfer it to my computer with voice recognition software. Today I feel let down by technology and really wish I had a ribbon for my typewriter.

Thanks for Reading
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment