Saturday, August 20, 2011

A needed time out

My computer has decided to take a holiday and although I have a smart phone there is only so much it can do. I am comforted by the fact I have an app that allows me to bid and buy things on ebay. It is the other sites that I can't function to well when I am seeking the comics I want.

So what happens now? Without having a computer for the next few days I will most likely save money. At times in the past I have imposed on myself a month hiatus on purchasing CGC graded books. This has not always been successful. I would discover a book that I just had to have. With my computer.... Vacationing I have to hope that I don't miss anything I want.

The more difficult part is not being able to write on Comicbooked.com like I have been, or a better example of my withdrawal and not being able to write on the registery as I have been doing for almost two years ago. There is a lot going on over there and I feel out of the loop. Wednesday can't come fast enough for me to not only get my comics fix but my computer fixed too.

Thanks for Reading
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment