Monday, August 22, 2011

Comfortably Numb

It is almost four in the morning and I want nothing more to do than listen to Pink Floyd. A friend of mine, my best friend feels a local radio station plays them to much. This might be one of the reasons I want to listen to them so desperately.

Without a computer I am struggling from writing more about comic books. I watched the fourth Indiana Jones movie. I placed some comic books in order and I glanced at some more eBay items for sale. One of which is a CGC copy of New Mutants #87 2nd print. The starting bid is at .99 cents. I purchased mine at way above that price.

So what does that have to do with Pink Floyd? Nothing. It's just that when I listened to songs like Another Brick in the Wall pt.2 or Comfortably numb I always felt like everything was going to be alright. I could be wrong though..... I might have to listen to Stairway to Heaven.

Thanks for Reading
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment