Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Good Day at Work

August is normally a slow time for business unless you are located in a prime vacation spot. This is not the case for where I work. In fact August is such a struggle I tend to work the extra hours whenever they are offered. I work 55 hours a week already I figure an extra 16 won't hurt.

As slow as this month gets I am surprised at the amount of tips I am pulling in. I am actually doing so much better then I expected I might be able to get myself the four comic books this month rather than two now and two next month. I will have an better answer later this evening after I make my deposit.

Lately I have been relaxed in my buying of CGC graded comic books. I should laugh at this because it was only a couple weeks ago that I spent over $600 on 11 books, not to mention the additional $120 I spent on one more. I think I feel so at ease because I only need a handful more and should readily be able to afford whatever is asked.

What I should do is start sending the books in my collection to get graded. I have so many ideas I am not quite sure what I should do. I have tried many times to take a one month hiatus and have not been able too, maybe with the computer down for at least a couple days will help continue growing my bank account.

Thanks for Reading.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment