Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog by Phone

I worked once again through the night. At the moment I am using my phone to enter another blog entry. Even though it is so much easier to use my computer to do my writing I am glad I am able to blog by phone. I only wish it was easier to add my journal entries on the CGC registry.

I could do it with the same difficulty I am having right now but with all the journals being added my mindset is to stay on the path. I do know once my computer is fixed then I should be back writing with a vengeance. I will also be looking for more CGC graded comic books. The short amount of time that I have been working a bit more than I have been is helping immensely in a financial capacity.

Every Wednesday I make this trek to my Father's for Coffee. A journey I cherish week in and week out. It isn't just the coffee, it is also because he joins me at the comic shop. Sure, he stays outside most of the times but occasionally he does come inside. If I am lucky maybe I can get him to go to the comic convention in New York. The New York part is easy, it's the comic convention that will be the challenge.

Thanks for Reading
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment