Sunday, September 11, 2011

To be Delivered....or Lost


Recently I have had to use my father’s address to get my CGC graded comic books. I mostly purchase these through eBay, Heritage auctions, World Wide comics, and a few others; more times than not these places will ship through the USPS. For some reason I have been having a bit too much difficulty in getting what I ordered through no fault of those I ordered from. Of course the post office blames others instead of themselves. It is frustrating to think my seventy four year old neighbor would decide he wanted a comic book for some light reading.

I fought, I argued, I reported over and over with representatives and the person who was my mail carrier. I was more than amused at the insanity behind their thinking. One of the carriers even went so far as to say she had me sign for my package and went so far as come upstairs for my signature. I live in the basement. Unfortunately this has never been resolved and now I try to have the packages be delivered to my parent’s residence.

When the first time happened I was told that it was most likely someone I my building. They said this the second time too. When the fourth time happened I was so pissed off because now they were trying to cover up for someone who worked there who forged my signature. I talked to a manager and when I called back to follow up, no such manager existed. Somehow I wonder why the USPS is having such difficulty. I prefer now to order from those who use different means but if I need to use the USPS I ask for a signature and if need me….insurance. At the very least I want my money back.

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment