Thursday, September 22, 2011

I hate the USPS

I have always told my son not to hate but never have I ever been more frustrated with anything in my life then I have with the USPS. They suck. I am trying to ship a package and I can't. I tend to forget every password I use so I have to rite it down. I don't write everything down about it but enough to make me realize what password is for what site. Trying to sign into the USPS website is crazy. At first I type in my user name and then my password. My password is invalid.

I try again, maybe I missed a key, a number, or letter. Once again it is invalid. I hit the "gorgot password link" and it asks me what is my favorite holiday. I answer. Apparently I answered wrong. Multiple times. How many favorite holidays do I have? I get so frustrated I decide to type in another name and just start over. The name I use is USPSSUCKS. It flags me for profanity. SO I try again with IhatetheUSPS..... this time it was taken. Apparently I am not the only person that hates this organization. I am almost happy to hear that Saturday delivery will be cancelled. Maybe if they did their job properly they wouldn't be having these hardships.

Why do I hate them, because they like to steal packages and then say the neighbor did it. Let me guess he also forged my signature, you know the one that they caught the employee for. Yup, the employee was caught forging my signature...admitted it and all. I did get that package back and when I called back the following week to find out the resolution of this problem....the manager, the one that seemed very amicable...well, she didn't exist. That's right I was told there was no one there by that name. So now after posting this rand...because that is exactly what it is.... I am going to a UPS store to ship my comic books down to Florida. At least then I know they will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment