Monday, September 12, 2011

Once Again with the Internet


I would hate that if my only source of comic books was downloading them through the internet. This isn't a slight against going digital because I am looking forward to it. This is different, this is me trying to download some i-tunes and not being able to. I am working with Verizon Wireless to remedy the situation but I love how they want to insinuate it might have something to do with the walls of the building I am in. Not that it matters that I have had this service for over a year and only started to have a problem last month.

I am thinking of going with another provider just to make sure I can get access even if I have to pay the extra amount to cancel my service. I can try to wait the year but I just feel awkward paying for a service that I am not using, because I can’t use it. After being on the phone with them I like ow they credited me a few dollars because that helped make up for the amount of money I didn’t make over the past week. Thank god for the small things that helps out.

I am still onboard with my budget. If all goes well by the end of next month I will have fifty books sent out to CGC and will hopefully have them back in a month,. In fact after I finish this little bit of writing I plan on looking through the books I have aside. I have had some of my own books graded a 9.8 before but never the ones I wanted. I hope that this works, this idea because if it does I might be able to afford that one special item I really want, after I get a new internet service provider.

Thanks for Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment