Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sporadic Service

Verizon Wireless called today and left a message on my voice mail. The claim that the reason I am having sporadic service is due to faulty equipment....again.  In fact It sometimes takes me a half an hour just to post a simple three paragraph blog. It takes five minutes to load my e-mail page. This makes me wish for the days of Dial up because even that wasn't this slow. I have a set of books growing that I wish to sell on e-Bay, something I can't do because to get a picture to load would be...well a lot more than you can imagine.

I don't know what it is with me and electronics these days. I purchased a Blue ray copy of Star Wars and the sound is messed up on Episode 4, you know the original. I need to return that but I also need some sleep. There are things in my life that are spiraling out of my control and others that are coming back into it. I need to juggle better because some of the eggs are beginning to fall. We will keep this blog at two paragraphs maybe then I will only be at my computer another twenty minutes.

Thanks fr Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment