Friday, September 16, 2011

How Much do I spend?


How much do I spend?

Lately I have lost track of what I have been spending. I was doing pretty well up to June of this year but have since lost track. I have all the receipts around but it is a matter of finding them and placing them in my log. I have been keeping track of all new books, CGC books and related comic supplies. October is fast approaching and I am getting ready to send some books in. I want to send them under a prescreen lot but afraid I might not know exactly what to look for.

I have sent books in without caring what they were graded and had them be graded at a 9.8, then there were others that I was immensely wrong. I need money for this and last night not only did I work an extra shift, I had no relief this morning. I waited an extra hour and a half before I finally had a message from someone telling me to go home. I been blogging so well though that I didn’t want to miss a day so instead of going straight to sleep I figured I would write about what was on my mind, my budget, and my budget for comic books.

If I continue working like this I should be where I want to b by the end of October…not including getting my books back from CGC. I hope to look back on this journal and be happy where I am bother with my collection and financial status. Either way, as always….

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment