Friday, September 9, 2011

An Ever Vicious Cycle


With only the rest of September left to pay off an amount before October I wonder if I will be able to serve the tables as I have done with a broken toe. I am walking better than I was last week but that has not stopped my toe from throbbing or having a supply of Advil while I work. The doctor offered a script for pain pills which I passed on, I joke at work about how pain is good. These days coming up will be a true test, not just how good I am at serving, or how efficient I am at budgeting but also how to see if I can follow through on my promise to myself.

I have books sets aside to send into CGC to get graded. I need to narrow that down to fifty books. I probably have close to a hundred. Some are for me and some are to sell to get more money for more books for me. There is one book in particular that I want; it would be a few hundred the next time it comes around. I would feel really good if I had that money set aside for myself to purchase that book in a CGC 9.8. Not to mention times are tight. I have a small cushion if things get worse but I would hate for that cushion to expire.

Writing and collecting comic books are two of the things that relax me. I write this at about seven thirty in the morning because I have been writing a blog everyday and do not wish to skip this one. I have to be up in six hours to start my day again. If I am lucky after working another twelve hours I will have earned the money I need to put towards my allotted amount. I am already missing a day and I really do not wish to fall behind in my responsibilities because if I fall behind in those then I will fall behind in what I plan to do for my collection. Why do I feel I am living an ever vicious cycle?

Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment