Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Sixth shot of Reviews (10-22-14)



As I collect comic books every week, both new and graded, I like to give you a quick review of what I bought.

The Wicked + The Divine #5

If you like the series, you'll continue to enjoy. Issue five might not give any answers but it will give you more questions. 

The Amazing Spider-Man #8

Ms. Marvel guest stars in Dan Slott's beginning of the end for Spiders everywhere. Do I dare say that he writes Ms. Marvel  better than G. Willow Wilson? After this issue I'm looking forward to issue nine, and Silk is officially in a costume. 

AXIS #3

I haven't seen so many villains band together since Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. It is refreshing. I hope Magneto becomes all he should be and if I were a betting man, my money is on Doom. What I love best is I can read this series without needing to read everything else.

Starlight #6

Is this the end? Is this the last issue? If it is, it ended admirably well, but I hope not. If you like Flash Gordon of old, BUY THIS COMIC BOOK. 

Lazarus #12

I purchased the earlier issues to try something new. And even though I might not be ecstatic about every issue, I'm enjoying the setting. I feel that I'm watching a lit fuse and I'm just waiting for the fireworks to go off. 

Avengers #37

I love it that Bobby Dacosta purchased A.I.M. And Steve's reaction is priceless. I have enjoyed Hickman's run month after month. I just wish Marvel would get on the same page with each title, may more *notes. All in all, a great popcorn read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment