Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Shot of Reviews for 11-12-14




MPH #4

This book feels like a popcorn movie running on pure adrenaline. Mark Millar created this little world that has me enjoying the ride. 

Alex + Ada #10

Plain and simple, this is a love story. I looked all over for a Young Romance #181 and before turning it over to CGC for grading I read it. For the seventies it was exactly what a romance comic was meant to be. Alex + Ada is so much more. After ten issues I'm still hooked. 

Spider-Verse #1

I'm not sure if I like this one or not. The spider-verse story looks amazing, but this hodgepodge of pages seems nothing like what I've read before. I wish I would have passed on picking this one up. 

Superior Iron Man #1

Such a disappointment, but that's only because they should have waited until the AXIS storyline finished. Buy the book but wait until reading, at least until AXIS is over. 

AXIS #5

There were so many marvel crossovers throughout the years. This is the first one to me that is actually fun. 

Thor #2

If the first one was good, the second is better. Now that "she" has the hammer, what happens if she loses it?

All-New Captain America #1

I've been waiting for this and it does deliver. This issue is post AXIS and unlike the Superior Iron Man it won't ruin anything. It's only the first issue, but it has me looking forward to the second issue. 

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb 



No comments:

Post a Comment