Thursday, October 2, 2014

A 3rd Shot of Reviews (10-1-2014)



Spider-Man 2099 #4

So far this is as much fun as the first issue. It cannot compare to the first Spider-Man 2099 from the nineties, because so far this series is so much better. 

Edge of Spider-Verse #4

The cover reminds me of the old EC books from the fifties. The interior, I imagined, mimicked the stories too. I have yet to purchase and read an old EC title to compare. 

Alex + Ada #9

This title continues to impress. 

Justice League # 34

This is the only New 52 title I still collect and it still proved to be worthy, unlike Thor, who can no longer wield the hammer. Geoff Johns is weaving not just a story, but a mystery; what is Lex Luthor after? 

Morning Glories #41

Imagine the TV show "Lost" as a comic book. If you liked the show, you'll like this. After 41 issues I might be lost, but I'm enjoying trying to be found.

Thor #1

Being a first issue is the worst thing about this book. All in all I must say, it is a must read. Too much happens in this to describe during one shot, I just might need to make it a double. 

No comments:

Post a Comment