Friday, May 17, 2013

Wizard World: The Just Listed Category


Wizard World, the Just listed category.

Although I was never into power rangers, I am a bit older, my son was at that age where it was all the rave to talk about, then again so was pogs. Now to be honest I am glad he never got into the Power Rangers because then he would want the toys, and the toys broke. Each week my friend/roommate kept buying these Bandai toys for his kid, each week they broke. Fortunately my son’s toys of choice were Star Wars, and I wonder where he got that from. But, let’s face it the Power Rangers were a reckoning force and I expect that with the recent announcement of Jason David Frank, or Tommy Oliver, and although he had a few different incarnations as a Ranger, it was the White Ranger I remember hearing my roommates son discuss to me at length why he is the best one.
Jason David Frank


The other is, in my opinion, even greater. Marvel will be sending over a representative, in the form of C.B. Cubulski. I wonder if he will be doing any signings. I like any con to have Marvel and DC there, not just the artists from those companies but the companies themselves. As Wizard World morphed and grew these two have been absent from this major event here in Philadelphia. I am hoping that this portfolio review and the two panels that were announce, Marvel: From NOW! To Infinity and Marvel: Breaking into comics the Marvel way re just the beginnings of this great company presenting once again at Wizard World. I will tell you more about these panels as long as I am able to attend.


(Looking forward to Bob Layton)
Bob Layton


There will be lots to do at Philadelphia, whether you will look at back issue after back issue, get CGC to witness your signature for their signature series, or even get books graded for their Universal label, Wizard has a slew of events to keep you busy and as I mentioned earlier, bottled water, comfortable shoes, and prepare to have a good time.

Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment